Skip to Content
With the party season now in full swing, The Hour has selected its top five eyelash products to ensure you look your best at this year’s Christmas parties.
Have a look at the details below if you want to perk up your peepers over the festive period.
1. Shu Uemura eyelash curler, £19.50. If you want your eyes to stand out this party season, these are the ultimate in eye lash curlers. Delivering perfect precision, improved safety and optimum curl effect and a curved angle that will fit all eye shapes; you will have fluttering, natural lashes in no time. Gorgeous!
2. Eye Candy individual lashes, £4.85 (also available from Boots stores nationwide). For complete control over your lashes this season, try Eye Candy’s individual lashes, where you can decide just how dramatic you want to be. With a selection of short, medium and long in each pack, you can position them on the lashes to suit your mood. And don’t worry about these lashes falling into your cocktail during the party; these little beauties will last for up to four weeks if you take care of them! Absolutely perfect for those who don’t want anyone else to know.
3. Benefit Prrrowl, £19.50. For seriously sexy eyes this Christmas party, try Benefits Iridescent mascara, a sparkling peacock blue top coat which can be worn over mascara or alone for iridescent lashes. This fabulous little number also comes with a handy shimmering lip gloss at the other side; glide this on and you will be the talk of the party.
4. Boots Strictly Fab-u-lous false eyelash collection, £20. Intensify your lashes with this Box Set of False Eyelashes from Boots. Included are three different lash looks, a set of mini tweezers, adhesive glue and a mini mascara and eyeliner to complete your glamorous look. An ideal starter for anyone who wants to venture into the world of false eyelashes.
5. Eyelashes Direct mink eyelashes with diamond, £24.95. Now if you’re looking to indulge a little this winter, Eyelash Direct have a line of mink eyelashes, handmade with 100% mink fur, collected by brushing them and causing them no harm. These reusable lashes have Swarovski crystals ling the top of the lid, ensuring you will sparkle on these cold winter nights and add some glamour to your festivities.