Skip to Content
The Hour's game show, What’s on the Box?, continues this week! Each Friday, two lucky callers will battle it out to win fantastic prizes.
All they need to do is answer questions about items that have been featured on the show and the winner picks up a great reward.
If neither caller manages to answer the questions correctly then the prize will roll over to the next week, when more viewers can have a go.
If you're planning to take part, please read the rules of the competition. Please also check out the terms and conditions of the game.
The Promoter is STV Central Limited (STV) of Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1PQ. STV is running a competition which shall be featured on STV’s programme “The Hour”. The prizes are to be sent by STV. Viewers can participate in the competition by telephone during the programme. The competition shall be featured on “The Hour” every Friday.
STV rules of the game:
1. Contestants will be asked four questions based on features on the week’s The Hour.
2. The four prizes will be hidden behind a television on screen.
3. To win a prize all four questions must be answered correctly.
4. Two entrants will be selected to play after the lines are announced open. Qualification to enter is subject to terms and conditions.
5. Caller number one will be asked the questions first. An incorrect answer will end their game.
6. Caller number one will not win any prizes if they fail to answer all four questions correctly.
7. Caller number two will resume play from the point caller number one exited the game.
8. Caller number two must answer the remainder of the questions correctly to win all of the prizes behind the televisions.
9. If neither caller answers all four questions correctly, the prizes will roll over to the following week and neither caller will win any prize.
10. In the event of caller one answering all four questions correctly, caller two will not be invited to play the game. Caller number two’s entry will be terminated and play ends.
11. Winners will be announced each week live on STV.