Skip to Content
Glasgow’s premiere florist Mood Flowers decorate The Hour’s studio each week with a stunning floral look to brighten up the studio.
This step by step guide shows you how to create this week’s stunning flower arrangement for your home.
This week’s dazzling floral look combines stunning blue hydrangea with the ruby red gerbera.
• Hydrangea “Expression”
• Gerbera “Ruby Red”
• Aralia leaves
• Blue aluminium wire
• Two cylinder vases at different heights
• Two floral foam balls
• Two round plastic dishes
1. Firstly place the blue wire into the vases and fill with water.
2. Next soak the floral foam balls in water and tape to the plastic dishes and place on top of vases.
3. Cut aralia leaves to length and push into floral foam to form a framework
4. Cut hydrangea stems to length and place into front of floral foam.
5. Finally, cut the gerbera to length and fill in the gaps between aralia leaves and hydrangea.
For more information on flowers visit The Hour’s home and garden section or follow Nick on Twitter @NickPriestly