Skip to Content
Get this recipe on it now
Refreshing pear, earthy beetroot and peppery rocket all complement each other in this simple salad.
Perfect to accompany this Scottish stuffed pork chop recipe or other pork dishes.
• Pieces pre-cooked beetroot
• 50gms rocket leaves
• Pear, cut into wedges
• Lemon, zest
• One tbsp white wine vinegar
• 50mls olive oil
1. Cut the beetroot into wedges and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the rocket and pear wedges into the bowl.
3. Zest the lemon into the bowl.
4. Finally, add the vinegar and the olive oil.
5. Season with salt and pepper then serve.
More dinner suggestions and food ideas can be found on The Hour’s food and drink section. Also, why not post your comments and photos of your dish on The Hour’s Facebook page if you’ve tried the recipe.