Skip to Content
Get this recipe on it now
The sun is finally shining and that means it’s undoubtedly barbecue time, so today chef Eadie Manson is back with a great summer dish of honey and garlic-basted ribs.
Cooking live from the Royal Highland Show 2011 today (June 24), Eadie is going to show exactly how to make these scrumptious ribs, which are ideal for a snack or served as a main meal.
Ingredients, all of which are sourced from Lidl and the easy to follow method can be found below.
• 2 packets Moorland Chinese ribs
• 3 cloves of garlic, grated
• 1cm root ginger, grated
• 1 lemon, zest and juice
• 4 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 3 tbsp HP sauce
1. Heat the ribs by either placing in the oven at 200c for 15 minutes, or on the barbeque for 20 minutes turning every 5 minutes
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and using a pastry brush
3. Baste on to the ribs during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Turn over a couple of times, basting frequently
4. Remove from the barbeque then baste one more time