Skip to Content
Get this recipe on it now
This is the perfect time of year to enjoy strawberries and this recipe for low fat strawberry cheesecake pots is a great dish that will make most of the sweet summery fruit.
Ideal for impressing friends and family with after a summer barbecue, this scrumptious recipe comes from TV favourite Kirstie Allsopp - and the best bit about it is that it’s low in fat, so you can enjoy it guilt free!
Check out the recipe below and the video above to see exactly how to make these heavenly little pots of summer yumminess. Preparation time is around 20 minutes and chilling time needed is an hour.
Ingredients (serves 6)
• 150g of extra light soft cheese
• 150g of zero fat Greek yoghurt
• 200g (half a tin) of Carnation Condensed Milk Light
• One lemon
• 75g light digestive biscuits
• 250g of strawberries
• 3 tbsp of strawberry jam
1. Crumble 75g (3oz) light digestive biscuits into a bowl, not too fine. Divide the crumbs between 6 wine glasses or small tumblers
2. Place 200g (7oz) Carnation Condensed Milk Light (half a can) into a bowl and add the zest and juice of 1 lemon and 1tsp vanilla extract (optional). Stir together until the mixture has thickened
3. Whisk 150g (5½oz) extra light cream cheese and 150g tub zero per cent fat Greek yogurt in a small bowl until smooth then fold into the thickened condensed milk, don’t over beat. Spoon the creamy mixture over the biscuits. Chill for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour
4. Chop 250g (9oz) fresh strawberries, mix with 3tbsp of strawberry jam and top the cheesecakes with the fruit to serve
Try this magic trick to set the cheesecake with lemon juice: there is no need for gelatine, the condensed milk is the secret agent, just add lemon juice.