Skip to Content
We often forget to look after our skin properly, but at this time of year it’s more important than ever, with cold, drying weather causing havoc.
So The Hour has selected its top five moisturising products that are sure to get skin in tip-top condition once again.
Check out the details below if you’d like to get an idea of some of the products that are out there, which can help you overcome skin problems such as dry patches or wrinkles this winter.
1. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream, £33
This cream has a rich yet lightweight formula which leaves skin silky smooth. The cream slowly releases moisture and has algae extract and caffeine, which helps gives skin a real boost.
2. Boots Botanics Intensive Moisture Mask, £4.49. This luxurious mask quenches and rejuvenates the skin as well . Natural ingredients such as honey help to moisturise.
3. Philosophy Miracle Worker, £43. This anti-ageing moisturisers replenishes skin’s natural moisture balance and promotes skin’s vitality. It also supports natural collagen and protects against environmental attack.
4. Lush Skins Shangri La, £25.50 for a 45g tub. This handmade moisturisers refreshes and protects, and is good for mature skin. It’s also a nice treat for tired winter skin.
5. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, £38 (30ml). This award-winning formula helps to reduce visible signs of ageing and skin damage. Simply drop a few spots on clean skin and moisturise each night, and it will tackle problem areas on skin.
HEY GOOD LOOKIN':